APEX nominations are due June 30!
For more than a decade, CTA has recognized the top people and companies driving innovation and accomlishment in the state. Join the competition alongside some of Colorado's greats. Nominations are accepted in eight categories including top company, top IT project, community connector, and more. Awards will be given out at a gala formal dinner on September 10 at the APEX conference.
» Learn more and nominate.
Just announced! Thanks to our 2013 judges:
- Adam Haynes, St. Charles Capital
- Adam Swiecki, Swiecki Enterprises
- Alison Dunnabeck, Hein & Associates
- Andrea Young, BI Incorperated
- Brent Peterson, EKS&H
- Carl Fitch, Statera
- Daniel Frydenlund, FKR Acquisitions
- James Braun, Google
- Michael Gellman, SpireMedia
- Ryan Arney, Davis, Graham & Stubbs
APEX Awards | Conference | Challenge
September 10-11 at the Hyatt Regency in Denver
The State of the State's Tech
Are you in? Visit APEXcolorado.org
Thanks to our Presenting Sponsors!
Sponsorships are available, call Liz at 720.382.5924.
Gov in Tech: Women in Tech - Unlikely Journeys
What do a softball player, a rock star and an architecture student have in common? They all ended up in leadership roles in Colorado IT. Three outstanding women share their stories and show us how it's done.
Karen Farley, Sherri Hammons and Micki Nelson.
This event is free and open to non-CTA members. Invite a colleague!
» Learn more and register
Special Member Meetup at GTRI, June 27
Former CTA CEO and current CTA Board Member Steve Foster hosts the next member meetup at his workplace, GTRI. Come out in force to thank Steve for his continued CTA leadership, during which time membership increased 50 percent, and wish him good luck in his new role as COO at GTRI.
» Register now for the 6/27 Member Meetup at GTRI
• CEO in Tech: Creating a Dynamic Work Culture, Bart Lorang 7/16
• CTA Member Meetup: Otterbox in Fort Collins 7/24
• CFO in Tech 7/18
• Gov in Tech: Mobile Tech Compliance 7/23
• APEX 9/10-11 (Awards 9/10, Conference and Challenge 9/11)