Is IT Outsourcing "in" Again?
Find out at this month’s TechTalk on Thursday, September 6 at 7:30 AM (Breakfast included)
Learn the real world experiences from two panels of industry leaders on when, how and why a company should consider outsourcing and the lessons these leaders discovered in the process.
- Jim Gaulke, CIO, PDC Energy
- Jim Goss, VP of Operations, Photobucket
- Scott Butler, VP of Technology Operations, Lijit Networks
- Jon DeRidder, CEO, Enabled Energy
- Mike Smith, President, Emergency Power Services
- Jim Sack, Key Account Manager, Xcel Energy
- Moderated by Barb Goldworm, President & Chief Analyst of FOCUS Research
Register today for this limited seating event! To find out more, click here
The JOBS Act: It’s Impact on the Tech Industry and You
The recent JOBS Act was aimed at jumpstarting small business, but also carries changes to financial reporting as well as fundraising requirements.
Learn how this could impact your business from expert Greg Pfahl, Audit Partner at Hein & Associates
When: Thursday, September 13 (Breakfast included)
This too is a limited seating event, so register today.
We heard you! We are accepting Apex Award Nominations until Sep. 12th at 5 PM MST
As your Association, we are honored to showcase the best in the industry and this year’s 12th Annual Apex Awards will be no exception.
All finalists will receive enormous coverage, generating invaluable interest and awareness for your company, so learn more and apply today.