|2012 DEMOgala Speakers & Moderators|
All of us at Colorado Technology Association are honored that you are volunteering your expert advice and perspective at this year's DEMOgala.
Quick Links: Upon Arrival | Your Session Details/Greenroom Times | AV Information | Parking/Hotel | Day of Help/Contact Info | Basic Event Details | Marketing Kit
5 QUICK STEPS TO TAKE BEFORE THE EVENT - please note the dates!
1. Registration. We have registered you for the event. You should have received an email confirmation to DEMOgala at The Sheraton Hotel Downtown Denver on Thursday, Oct 25th, with the Apex Awards Dinner on Wednesday, Oct 24th. Please contact our main number (303.592.4070) if you have not received a registration confirmation email.
2. VIP Launch Party. You are invited to attend the exclusive, invite-only DEMOgala Launch Party at The Sheraton Hotel Downtown Denver on Wednesday, Oct 24th at 4pm. Please contact our main number (303.592.4070) if you have not received an RSVP confirmation email.
3. For non-panelists only - If using PowerPoint or visual aids: Send a copy of materials to be used for a back-up if a failure occurs. Send materials to email@example.com by Friday, (10.19.12).
4. Market you and your company's involvement at DEMOgala: When you (or your marketing department) Tweet, remember to: Mention @ColoTechAsn and hash #DEMOgala and please forward your marketing staff's contact information for co-marketing information.
5. Download the DEMOgala Schedule: Mobile App coming soon, look for the announcement.
Tammy Fernandez - Speaker/Greenroom Coordinator
Cathy Lurie - Marketing Manager
#Upon Arrival: Your name badge will NOT be at registration. Please check in with registration and let them know you are a speaker. They will direct you to the greenroom where your name badge will be located. Please check in with Tammy Fernandez,your day of speaker coordinator, in the Greenroom.
#Basic Event Details:
Current parking rates are as follows:
#AV Information - If you are using presentation materials: Please bring your laptop and presentation. We will have a hard-line internet connection and a projection system connection on each stage. Send a copy of materials to be used for a back-up if a failure occurs. Send materials to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, (10.19.12).
#The Schedule. (Click here for session details, Greenroom times, locations)
1. Green Room = Arrive minus 30 minutes to the start of your presentation
2. Back Stage = You will be escorted minus 10 minutes to the start of your presentation
3. On Stage
4. "Meet the Speakers" (Q&A) = You will be escorted immediately after your presentation to a location on the exhibit floor to respond to questions.
5. Enjoy! Connect with your peers at ColoTechBuzz - a networking reception from 4 PM - 7 PM.
#Please forward the following event information to your marketing staff:
Click here for Marketing Kit
We will have over 1000 attendees, 50+ exhibitors at this year's demo and expo, which will include multiple panels with experts discussing relevant topics such as: