Project Management Week Registration is Open: Offers a Fun, Week-Long Series of Learning & Networki
Monday, August 31, 2015
Project Management Week, a fun, week-long series of events offering learning, networking and Professional Development Units (PDUs), is slated for the evenings of September 21-25. It will be held in various areas of the metro, including downtown Denver, Longmont and Broomfield.
Each event is interactive, informative and engaging. Highlights include a tour and talk on Brew Project Management at a Longmont, CO brewery on how project management can take a brewery to the next level, discussions of project management trends in an Open Space environment, Speed Networking—and more.
Whether a young professional looking to explore an exciting career or a experienced project management professional, Project Management Week appeals to anyone who enjoys a fun, new approach to education and building networks. Project Management Week offers:
- Mile Hi Project Managers Talks, Monday, Sept. 21: They’re fast moving and informative, featuring 20 minute talks by project management leaders. The event is hosted at AspenWare, downtown Denver.
- Brew Project Management, Tuesday, Sept. 22: It’s an informative and engaging tour and talk about beer and project management. Socialize and test your knowledge with PM Beer trivia, at the Pumphouse Brewery, Longmont, CO.
- Open Space Event, Wednesday, Sept. 23: Open Space is an interactive, free form approach to learning. Participants break into discussion groups, each with a Mile Hi facilitator, after which groups reconvene, review and share what they have learned. It is hosted at Ball Corporation Headquarters, Broomfield, CO.
- Speed Networking, Thursday, Sept. 24: It’s a night of fun and networking, featuring an expert on professional networking, including professional use of LinkedIn. Bring extra business cards to the event, to be held at The Curtis Club, Denver.
- Social Event, Friday, Sept. 25: Bring plenty of business cards, as there will be prizes for the greatest “network expansion.” Appetizers will be provided, drinks available on an individual basis at Tony P’s Uptown, Denver.
Registration is required for each event. For more information, visit www.PmiMileHi.org or contact pmweek@PmiMileHi.org