Google Analytics - Workshop
July 10, 2012
6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Boulder Digital Arts
1600 Range Street
Boulder, Colorado 80301
Google Analytics is a free tool which can show you everything you need to know about your web users, informing you which pages and online campaigns are most effective. This workshop focuses on training you on how to use Google Analytics to drive actionable insights from your data.
We'll start with a little background on how web analytics works, then show you how to install Google Analytics on your website, and finally walk you through everything you need to know about the Google Analytics tool. You'll walk away with both knowledge and resources for further learning.
This workshop will cover:
- How web analytics works
- How to interpret data and find the best insights in your reports
- A demo of a typical Google Analytics implementation
- Useful plugins useful for implementing Analytics on platforms like WordPress
- Basic setups needed to make Google Analytics run properly
- A complete walkthrough of the Google Analytics interface
- Helpful resources for advanced implementations
- A complete glossary of Google Analytics terms
Before you attend:
We recommend going to www.google.com/analytics and signing up for a free account before coming to this workshop, in order to get the most out of it.
Who Should Take This:
Web designers, developers, marketers, or business owners who want to know how web users interact with their sites. If you don't understand basic web terms, you should take Fundamentals of Web Design first.
Please Click Here to Register
15% off Promo Code: CTA2012
« Go to Upcoming Event List