ARA Denver | Powerful Voices, Valuable Insights: 4.28
Expand your network and meet Denver’s rising business & tech leaders: diverse, innovative, influential and fearless.
Join us as we host our kick-off ARA Denver event, Bridging the Gap in the Age of Disruption, on Thursday, April 28 from 6:00-8:30 p.m. For those of you new to our group, ARA aspires to Attract, Retain and Advance women in IT by cultivating relationships via mentorship, events and programs. We nurture strong leaders who bridge the talent gap as they support, influence and advance the IT community.
Space is limited — click here to register!
The night will feature a moderated roundtable discussion with prominent executives in the tech industry. With time for Q&A and plenty of networking throughout, you will learn about the latest trends straight from the recent Harvey Nash CIO Survey in Association with KPMG and what these results mean for the tech industry. Topics of conversation will range from tech budget growth and the drivers behind the growth to the gender gap within the CIO role and much, much more!
Speakers to be announced soon!
A summary of the event logistics follows:
- Date: Thursday, April 28, 2016
- Time: 6:00 p.m. until 8:30 p.m.
- Who: This event is open to women and men who either work in the tech industry or have an IT role. We encourage everyone to join the event to learn from and network with peers in the industry
- Location: Piatti Restaurant, 190 St Paul St, Denver, CO 80206
- Cost: $50.00 per person for a full dinner experience (reduced in thanks to our sponsor!)
This session is targeted towards women and men with at least 3+ years of professional experience within the technology industry or within a tech role. Many of the senior leaders in attendance have over 15 to 20 years of experience and will help moderate the conversations.
Click here to register. Space is limited. Please only register if you can commit to attending.
We hope to see you there!