June 25, 2015
03:00 PM-05:00 PM
Microsoft Tech Center - Denver
7595 Technology Way Suite 400
Denver, Colorado 80237
« Go to Upcoming Event List
|Event Details (Event Code:209070)
W to the 4th? Azure? Cloudegy? What's it all mean? As you know the movement to the cloud is upon us! Azure is Microsoft's new public and private cloud offering. From PaaS to IaaS and everything in-between Azure has become the #1 cloud platform! 4 W's!
What? Why? Who? When?
Those are questions we will help you answer at our next Cloudegy event. Cloudegy is Uncommon Solutions' answer to the 4 W's - Cloud and Strategy one without the other will lead to a failed deployment or migration.
At this event you will try out some of the best of Azure. From Active Directory to SQL in the cloud, and you will find out if you are walking or running to the cloud. You will experience the workload identification process.
At your own pace, you are leading your company into the cloud. Thanks to Cloudegy Denver, you don't have to go alone. We've been working hard to build a community for business and technology leaders like you.
It's not too late for you to be a part of Cloudegy Denver!
Cloudegy is bigger and better now that Level 3 Communications has joined our sponsors. So, we're bringing you an entirely new immersive experience.
You'll get hands on experience with Azure, Office365, and other Azure services. You provide a couple of hours. We'll provide the hardware, the setup, and the latest cloud technologies available.
Come see what's possible when we work together.
In addition to our expert guided, hands-on immersive experience you can ask questions of your peers and take new perspectives back to your organization.
We'll also have:
- Drinks and Snacks
- Meet & greet — connect with other business leaders in Denver
- Unswag — support local nonprofit, the Denver Rescue Mission
Uncommon Solutions, Inc. is dedicated to designing, building, and maintaining truly great Information Technology solutions for the mid-market. Since our founding in 2002, we have provided the Denver area with an unparalleled team of technologists consisting of Web Developers, Architects, Network Engineers, Database Designers, and Project Managers.
Our approach is uncommon in its focus on triangle of factors we consider critical for any successful IT project: the cost of the solution, alignment with the business strategies/goals, and the “human side”.
We offer the following services:
Independent Consultants / Project Managers / Business Analysts
- Execute on your vision
- Provide infrastructure support
- Consult with you on development architecture and design
- Partner with you to the client or sub-contract and represent your brand
Microsoft Expertise and Delivery
Microsoft Lync and Skype for Business
- Office 365 and Azure Strategic services, Migration services, and Maintenance services
- Microsoft Exchange Server (2003, 2007, 2010)
- Design, Architecture, Migration
- Microsoft SharePoint Business Connectivity Services
- Microsoft Server (2003, 2008, 2012)
- Microsoft Windows Communication Foundation
- Microsoft SQL Server (2000, 2003, 2007 , 2010 , 2015
- Clustering, mirroring, backup, and log shipping deployments
- Microsoft Power BI
- Reporting Services, Integration Services, and Analysis Services
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Microsoft Web Applications
Web and Graphic Designers
- Add custom functionality to a website
- Integrate website with a database or other systems
- Implement eCommerce - checkout and shopping cart applications
This list is not all inclusive. Have a project not listed above? Please contact us anyway, perhaps it’s a unique project that will be a good fit for Uncommon Solutions.
Register for this event here!