Mark your calendar now for the Dell Denver, COSolutions Showcase, an exclusive event onWednesday, July 8, 2015.
It’s wide-ranging value our customers expect from Dell solutions – making powerful technology easier to buy, use and grow for organizations of any size.
You are invited to join your colleagues, industry partners and Dell at the Solutions Showcase, a great opportunity to explore technology solutions that help you:
Make IT more agile and responsive to change
Make your workforce more productive
Make more data-driven decisions
Make your organization more secure
Today’s far-reaching IT trends – cloud, mobility, big data and security – are creating massive business advantages. Join us to learn how Dell technology solutions can help you seize the opportunities and prosper.
Tailor your itinerary:
Create your own session and meet a Dell expert and our key partners in a small, interactive Special Interest Group.
Explore the Solutions Expo covering a rich array of live exhibits from Dell and Partners.
Network, share ideas and perspectives with other IT leaders.
Afterwards join us at the Coors Field Suites toenjoy the evening networking and to watch ColoradoRockiesvs. Los Angeles Angelsbaseball game.
We are looking forward to seeing you in person!
Sports Authority Field at Mile High
10:30 a.m.:Check-in | Lunch
11:00 a.m.:Microsoft:Private Cloud
11:30 a.m.:Dell Keynote
12:30 p.m.:Dell & Gold sponsors statement
01:00p.m.:Solutions Expo | Break
02:30 p.m.:Breakout Sessions
04:30 p.m.:Closing remark (General Session area)
Breakout Session Topics Include:
- Silver Peak: Improve Application & VoIP performance with Wan-Optimization
- Double Take: Migrating Legacy Server Platforms
- SanDisk: Accelerating Application Performance with FLASH Storage
- The Sweet Spot of Storage Choices, Dell MD3 Storage
- Emerson:Securing and Maintaining iDrac networks
- Dell Storage: Future Proof Solutions without Compromise
- • Dell Software, The Big 4: Cloud, Mobility, Big Data & Security
Optional evening event at Coors Field starts at5:30 p.m.