SIMposium is the premier practitioner-driven conference designed for and by CIOs for peer-to-peer exchange on technology and business integration best practices. Highly influential CIOs, CTOs and senior IT executives gather to discuss, learn and engage with each other on their current business issues and identify industry best practices, while laying the foundation for developing business alliances and supplier short lists. The conference session content, speakers and sponsoring vendors are referred and selected by members of the SIMposium National Committee and Advisory Council.
SIMposium provides you with the inside track to reach this core group of senior IT executives and business leaders — to meet with customers and prospects, develop closer relationships, exchange ideas, demonstrate your latest products and services and build your business. National Speakers, Top Analysts, their Industry Peers and Sponsoring Vendors will address the topics, issues and challenges facing North America’s top IT leaders in keynotes, general sessions, panels, workshops, roundtables, case-study breakout sessions and in the Solutions Exchange.
The conference theme is INNOVATION – in business, in our careers, and in our lives.
Innovation is no longer the luxury of risk-taking people and organizations. Innovation is a requirement for EVERYONE – in order to survive.
The Colorado SIMposium team has assembled an impressive list of speakers guaranteed to help us navigate today’s business environment. This conference is not about specific technologies – it’s about remaining nimble in a constantly changing world.
- Keynote Lineup: Ray Kurzweil, John Thompson, Rod Collins, Jim Highsmith, Brian Shul, Ann Schatz, Kristin Russell, and more!
- The View from Above: “C” level business leaders discuss what they need and want from each other. Honest, frank conversations without the business-speak.
- The CIO as Business Leader: CIOs who have made the transformation from technology specialist to business leader provide insight to their success.
- Innovative Leaders share their secrets. You, too, can be innovative in your career and life.
- SIM Tank: venture capitalists and ‘disruptive’ companies offer a unique opportunity to visualize the future of business. That’s right, more things to worry about over your morning coffee.
This is not your typical business conference, this is not your typical technology conference, and this is not your typical leadership conference. SIMposium 2014 brings it all together to provide you with the knowledge, skills, insight, and connections to help you navigate the pitfalls and potential of our brave new world.
Preview video: http://vimeo.com/79328411