Packed with breakout sessions and interactive panels, this groundbreaking event is back to prepare Coloradans for the jobs of today and tomorrow. Sectors Summit II will focus on:
- Continuing to grow and expand sector partnerships across Colorado.
- Utilizing sector partnerships as the vehicle to develop industry-driven career pathways in Colorado.
What are Career Pathways?
A career pathway is a series of connected education and training programs, work experiences, and student support services that enable individuals to secure a job or advance in a demand industry or occupation.
What is a Sector Partnership?
A sector partnership is an industry specific regional partnership led by business in partnership with economic development, education, and workforce development.
Nationally, businesses that actively participate in sector partnerships report:
- 41% reduction in turnover
- 84% significant increases in productivity
- 100% participation in a sector partnership was valuable
Who Should Attend?
For workforce, education, industry, and economic development professionals as well as any partners focused on the talent needs of a particular industry. This includes anyone involved in or wanting to be involved in a regional sector partnership or career pathway development.
Attendees will walk away with:
- Real Connections with Industry Leaders
- Innovative Tools & Solutions to Use Today
- Fresh Ideas and Industry Knowledge
SECTORS SUMMIT PARTNER PRICING
CTA members receive a $200 discount!
Use CWDC Partner as the discount code!
Learn more and register: http://www.sectorssummit.com/