Our Meetup will profile and assess the needs of the attendees in order to prioritize future Meetup discussion priorities.
Please review our mission below and make recommendations for additional topics that you would like to see included in our future Meetups and/or services you need assistance with.
The Colorado Startup Incubator (CSI) is an organization dedicated to supporting innovation startups as they progress through the stages of starting a successful new business. CSI provides the entrepreneur and new venture team with a roadmap to the successful startup process and startup sensitive services to support them all along the way to achieving their personal and business objectives.
- Role & Responsibilities
- Personality Traits – Knowing What to Expect, Assessing Your Capabilities, and Preparing for the Challenges
- Conception – Ideas/Inventions/Process ImprovementsàBusiness Opportunity
- Strategic Plan – Proving I Have a Viable Business
- Operational Execution – Chartering Team & Program Execution Leadership
- Phases - Seed, Series A/B/CàStrategic Alliances, M&A, IPO
- Sources - Entrepreneur, SBA, F3, Angels, VC, Investment Banks, IPO
- Instruments - Shares, Convertible Debt, Due Diligence, Term Sheets
Resources– Early Stage & Later Stage: Coaching
Professional Services 1-on-1:
- Entrepreneurial Leadership Coaching
- Strategic Planning – Market Research, Go-To-Market
- Legal – Enterprise Formation, IP Protection/Prosecution, Audits
- Accounting – Operational Management, Taxation, Investor Due Diligence, and BI
- R&D – Agile Software Development, PrototypeàShort RunàMass Manufacturing, and ISO
- Product Marketing – Channel Specific Promotion & Product Training/ Enablement, eMarketing
- Field Operations – Direct Sales & Support, Indirect Manufacturers Representative, Distribution [VAR/VAD], Sales/Support, Implementation/Install, & Maintenance, eSales
- Administration – Order Processing, Customer Service
- Support Services – R&D, Program Mgmt, ERP, SCM, CRM, BI, Admin
- Access to Investors & Investor Pitch Services – Presentation Preparation & Training
·Proving I Have a Viable Business
·CEO, R&R & Leadership & Team Building
·SBA Loans & Grants
·Angel Investor Pitch Prep, Term Sheets & Due Diligence
·VC Investor Pitch Prep, Term Sheets, Due Diligence
·Investment Banking Pitch Prep, Term Sheets, Due Diligence
·Exit Strategies - Alliances, M&As, and IPOs
Link for Registration
Hi Entrepreneurs & Business Leaders,
Colorado Startup Incubator Meetup has started charging $20.00/month to cover costs of running this Meetup.
We are charging dues so we can:
- Cover Meetup costs
- Help compensate organizers
- Encourage more engaged members
- Provide supplies or equipment
- Improve Meetups
You can pay online here. Once you sign up for dues, you will be automatically billed each month. You will always be reminded before each charge, and you can cancel your dues at any time.
Colorado Startup Incubator Information below