May 19, 2011
Noon - 1:00pm
« Go to Upcoming Event List
Santa Clara County Social Services Agency (SCC-SSA) and CIBER invite you
to a webinar titled, "Santa Clara County Improves Client Services
Through Business Analytics."
Date: May 19th
Time: 2:00pm EST, 11:00am Pacific
this new CIBER webinar, find out how you can learn from Santa Clara
County’s experience using an integrated Business Intelligence/Data
Warehouse (BI/DW) solution.
This webinar discusses the tangible
business benefits of SCC-SSA's newly implemented SAP BI/DW solution that
addresses the reporting, forecasting and data management needs of its
agency. The webinar includes a demonstration of sample functions from
Reserve my place now
Mary E. Shamouel, Chief Information Officer, SCC-SSA
Jeff Beech, Delivery Director, CIBER, Inc
You will learn how SCC-SSA was able to:
Provide a single, controlled reporting environment where agency
executives, managers and workers could obtain information needed to
conduct the business of the agency.
• Provide reporting to verify compliance with requirements set by the Federal and State governments.
• Reduce the burden on the IS department in meeting the reporting requirements of the agency.
• Reduce the lag time between events and the reports of those events being available to the business users.
• Provide "what if" modeling to assist optimization of work force allocation to community needs
• Secure Federal funding to help finance its new BI/DW solution
for this informative webinar today and learn firsthand how your agency
can improve its own BI/DW system to make more informed, fact-based
decisions throughout your organization.
If you have any questions about this webinar or CIBER's BI/DW solutions, please don’t hesitate to contact me.